Critical Home Care:
Today after developing medical services and possibility to provide medical equipments & devices with suitable cost for individual, due to this reason a lot of family prefer care their loved in home so we in UNIREM HOME CARE provide nurses has experience in critical cases and the do the following services:
• Daily assessment of the patient and observe any new complain.
• Monitor vital signs (pulse rate, respiratory rate, temperature & blood pressure).
• Care, maintenance or change of urine catheter.
• Perform fluid aspiration & suction and help patient to breathe.
• Care for tracheal whole (tracheostomy care)
• Intestinal and gastric tubular nutritional care.
• Give medicine according to doctor’s instructions.
• Home wound care and sterilization.
• Care of personal hygiene (bathing - trim nails - change dressing & diaper - toileting and assisting patient in incontinence issues).
• Pain management.