Maternity Home Care
Maternity Care (Mother Care) is one of the most important home health care services that provide by UNIREM home care and our attention begins to follow health of mothers and children during different stages of pregnancy through the following:
- Mother follow-up during pregnancy.
- Monitoring vital signs (pulse rate – blood pressure - temperature - respiratory rate).
- Blood glucose test and record the results for future evaluation.
- Arrange diet program for pregnant women and provide nursing care for her.
- Escorting on external medical appointments for pregnancy follow up.
- Assist pregnant women to do exercise.
- Preparation of medical reports & follow up pregnant women.
- Psychological and emotional support and maintain the privacy of pregnant women.
- Home medical education of mother and her family on how to deal with pregnancy & how care about her baby.
- Help mother and prepare her for delivery.
- Care after caesarean section.
- help & educate mother about breast-feeding and neonatal care.
Care about yourself & your baby during pregnancy is very important and we appreciate your trust to select our nurse staff to help you, to request maternity care service, please book now...