Elderly Home Care
Seniors seek special care & from our duty to care about elderly patients, we launch elderly care services that includes as example but not limited to the following services:
- Daily assessment for the patient & observe any new complain.
- Monitoring vital signs (pulse rate – blood pressure - temperature - respiratory rate).
- Blood glucose test and record the results for future evaluation.
- Providing medication and test the drug sensitivity (for certain drugs).
- Administer oxygen supply via nasal cannula and face mask.
- Feeding patient via the mouth, Nasogastric Tube, or PEG & arrange daily meal
- Bowel movement by administering enema.
- Personal care of patient’s hygiene (bathing - trim nails - change dressing & diaper
toileting and assisting patient in incontinence issues).
- Stimulate blood circulation by exercises especially in bedridden patient.
- Help patient to move via wheelchair, cane, crutches, or walker, do daily activities
and support independence of the patient.
- Protect patient from disease complications.
- Care of the stoma, colostomy, or tracheotomy tube.
- Insertion and handling of Nasogastric tube, Foley catheter, or intravenous
- Wound and limbs care especially for diabetic patient.
- Reminder patient for medical appointment.
- Escorting on external medical appointments
- Prepare medical reports and follow-up patient's through his/her file.
- Psychological and social support and preserve patient’s privacy.
- Stabilization and assistance with walking and light exercise & engaging in physical and mental activities
- Home medical education for the patient and the family about the patient’s health condition.
- Provide home physiotherapy sessions through qualify physiotherapists.
- keep patient’s safety & protect elderly patient from falling down or infection contamination.
To request elderly home care service, please booking now.....